The Liebster Award is an award that recognizes and discovers new bloggers. It’s a great way to share the love and help people with less than 1000 followers be showcased. I want to thank Deborah Johnson from http://debbiesjourneytohealthandhope.wordpress.com for nominating me! I love her blog. Debbie does a fantastic job sharing her journey back to health, something that I can truly relate to. Check out her wonderful work!
Firstly, if you have been nominated for ‘Liebster Award’ and accept it, you are required to follow few rules.
- Write a post about the Liebster Award.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Post a link to the person’s blog who nominated you on your blog.
- Answer all the 11 questions provided by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 deserving blogs, who have a follower count of less than 1000. (You can also nominate who has already received this award.)
- Create a new list of 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
- List out all the rules in your blog post.
- Do not forget to inform the nominees. You can do this by commenting on their blog post. Most importantly, give a link for them to your post.
Bloggers I Nominate!
- a casual beauty
- Plus+ Beauty
- Rachel’s Beauty Bites
- Beauty by Brooke LeAnne
- Ello Kelsey.
- Renaissance Chick on a Budget
- I AM SERENE L
- Low – carb is lekker. A Proudly South African Low carb, High fat, Survival Guide
- From Fat to Fit–My Low Carb Weight Loss Journey
My 11 Questions for you:
1. What do you love most about blogging? What made you start?
2. Do you believe in eating well for good skincare and if so what does your diet consist of?
3. If you could go anywhere around the world, what would be your dream vacation and why?
4. What life event has affected you the most, and why?
5. What values would say have shaped your life?
6. What is your favorite Holiday and why?
7. What is your routine for blogging? Do you have a set time to dedicate to your craft or do you just wing it?
8. If you had the power to change one thing is this world what would it be and why?
9. Name one good friend and why they have been a blessing to your life?
10. Morning person or night person?
11.What is your favorite food, and why?
My 11 questions (for the Liebster award)
- What inspires you? I am inspired by life, if you embrace your personal journey you realize that we can learn something new every day.
- Who said something to you that really encouraged you as a child? My parents were great about encouraging me. They always believed in me and made me feel like I could accomplish anything I would put my mind to.
- What is your favorite family recipe? I have many family favorites, but we all go gaga for my mom’s arroz con pollo. It’s a Hispanic version of chicken and rice. No one makes it like my mom…
- What is the one thing your parents did for you that you would like to teach others? My parents were good about being humble. They taught me to put others first. I am grateful for this lesson. I strive to teach my children to be the same.
- Why do you write? I write because I have had so many life experiences that have taught me many lessons. I hope to have people learn from my mistakes and the answers I found along the way.
- If you could sing, what would be your theme song? Hmmm, this is a tough one… I guess it would be I can sing of your glory forever
- What’s your favorite movie and why? My favorite movie? I have so many for different reasons but one that comes to mind is any of the Star Wars, probably because my children would play them all marathon style at least once a year. It reminds me of when they were younger.
- What’s your favorite book? What was it about it that grabbed you? I know this may sound cliché but it has to be the Bible. I am always reading some sort of book, sometimes a few at a time. However, only the Bible has helped transform my life.
- Has someone ever said something to you that hurt you to the core? Did you forgive them, or are you still letting them have power over you? Sadly, I have been hurt by words too many times to count. However, I have learned that you must forgive and release people. Not because you are condoning their words but for your own benefit, otherwise you become a prisoner to unforgivenes.
- Of all your possessions, what would you grab if there was a fire? My pictures! It encapsulates my life.
- What one thing do you think God created you to do on this earth? Fill in the blank. I am here to be a blessing. I want to be the answer to someone’s problem. When it’s all said and done I want people to say she had a servant heart and loved life.