I am a granola girl at heart, so naturally coming up with low carb version was just a matter of time. Can I tell you I am happy to report that this low-carber has brought granola into her life?
The best thing about this my Low Carb Nutty Granola Bars is how easy it is to customize and make your own. Just swap out the 1/2 cup of pecans and use any of your favorite nuts or add sugar- free chocolate chips. Really the sky is the limit here. Just make sure that what you add are low carb keto friendly.
Low Carb Nutty Granola Bars
Serving Size 1 bar
A recipe for low carb nutty granola bars
10 minPrep Time
25 minCook Time
35 minTotal Time
- 4 egg whites
- 1 ¼ cup of swerve or 1 cup of other sugar substitute of your choice
- ¼ cup softened butter
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 2 cups of roughly chopped almonds
- 1 cup of roughly chopped cashews
- ½ cup roughly chopped pecans
- 1 cup flaxseed meal
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 2 tsps of chia seeds
- ½ tsp sea-salt
- ½ tsp of baking soda
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Roughly chop all the nuts and set aside.
- In a large mixer stand-up mixer beat the egg whites until foamy then add swerve, butter and combine till well mixed.
- Next add the chia seeds, salt, baking soda and vanilla.
- Stir in the all the nuts, flaxseed meal and coconut flour.
- In a parchment lined pan press the granola mix.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for about 30 to 40 minutes or until lightly brown and fully set.
- Allow to cool before cutting into bars. Store individually wrapped at room temperature.
- Enjoy in good health!
Wondering how to transition into a low carb keto diet effortlessly? Allow me to introduce you to Keto//OS the first and most delicious way to raise your ketone levels by drinking therapeutic ketones. Ready to get started? Order Keto//OS here
Watch this short video to explain how it works.