It’s pumpkin season! Am I right when I say this means that you can’t have too many low carb pumpkin recipes? I know I can’t be the only one who loves the spices of the fall season. Even though this is an ice cream recipe you can’t go wrong having this in your arsenal. If you live in place where the weather is mild like we do, well ice cream is welcomed year round. And if you don’t? Trust me you wouldn’t mind having the keto ice cream even if it means you need to do so wrapped up in a sweater.
This low carb pumpkin spice ice cream recipe is as easy as it get’s, and there is no need for an ice cream maker to enjoy.
Low Carb Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream
- 15 oz can of Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Full Fat Coconut Milk
- 1 Cup of Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Cup of Sugar Substitute I use Swerve
- 10 Drops of Stevia Liquid
- 1 tsp of Pumpkin Spice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp of Goan Xacuti (optional but this really is an amazing spice mixture. For more info. go to goanimports
- In a large bowl beat the whipping cream until peaks form on high.
- Then with the mixer on low add the coconut milk, swerve or other sugar substitute, stevia, vanilla, pumpkin spice, Goan Xacuti.
- Turn the mixer off and fold in a can of pumpkin puree until fully combined.
- Place in glass Pyrex containers in the freezer for a couple of hours until firm.
Looking for proven ways to stay committed to a low carb keto plan? Look no more! Allow me to introduce to you Keto//OS the first therapeutic ketone supplement that allows you to drink your ketones and put you into ketosis in under 59 minutes. You can now stay the course longterm with this amazing supplement. To be able to have ketosis on demand is simply a game-changer. I invite you to read more about the success we are seeing in our community group here.