Wow guys! I’ve been nominated by the lovely Jen Backer from https://avoninsiderblog.wordpress.com for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award! Feeling extremely blessed about this. It certainly is my desire to that our lil blog will inspire you to be healthy in spirit, mind and body.
Jen has a wonderful blog and I hope you all would swing by, and give her some love by giving her a follow. Also, I nominated a few of my favorite blogs, make sure to check these out too!
- Thank the person who nominated you and add their link to your blog
- List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers.
- Contact your nominees and provide a link to your post.
- Display the award logo (button) on your blog, whether on your sidebar or about page, or special award page.
Seven random things about me:
- I have little patience for long lines, long waits or anything that I feel is wasting my time.
- I could eat ginger root like most people eat apples. I know, it’s crazy but I love the stuff and at times my body has just really craved it.
- I could probably beat any guy in a spice eating contest, does that surprise you? It shouldn’t. What’s funny is that I grew up in a home where plain black pepper was too much to handle.
- I bore of food quickly, which is why I am always trying new foods and experimenting in my kitchen.
- I have had only one boyfriend and I’m going on 29 years of marriage to the love of my life! Yes, I know I’m blessed. We grew up in church together and have served in some form of ministry together since we were dating.
- I am a speed reader, I could read through countless articles and books in no time flat. I blame my dad for my love of reading. Dad always had a book in his hand and he taught himself how to read English by reading the Wall Street Journal, neat huh?
- If given the chance to be anyone in the world, I would pass. I am grateful for the full life I have and would not trade it for a passing moment being someone else!
Here are my 15 nominees:
- a casual beauty
- Plus+ Beauty
- Rachel’s Beauty Bites
- Beauty by Brooke LeAnne
- Ello Kelsey.
- Renaissance Chick on a Budget
- I AM SERENE L
- Low – carb is lekker. A Proudly South African Low carb, High fat, Survival Guide
- From Fat to Fit–My Low Carb Weight Loss Journey
- A Vibrant Day
- Dot to Trot
- adorable life
Please visit all the blogs I nominated! Can’t say enough about them!
Thanks for reading!