Hey guys so grateful to be nominated for another award! This one is the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers. I feel kind of sheepish to do another award post but I am so humbled by it! So grateful for Ema Jones from Food 4 Your Mood for this nomination. Go check out her beautiful blog and give her some love by following!
Rules for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award:-
- Thank the blogger who nominated you by linking back to his/her blog.
- Add Award logo to your blog.
- Ask ten new questions to your nominees, they need to answer.
- Nominate 7 blogs for this award.
My answers to Ema’s questions.
- .Other than your niche, on what other topic would you like to blog about? I would also love to blog about ministry, specifically about community groups and the importance to be creative in your approach.
- What will you do if you win a jackpot of $1 Million? Well, If I was handed a million dollar check I would first fix all the projects around my home that need attending and then I would give a major donation to my favorite non-profit www.Heartbeatofmiami.org This organization assists women who are in crisis pregnancies.
- How can you relate food, love and place altogether? Some of my fondest memories are around the kitchen table. Where we come together to cook, laugh and make lifetime memories.
- If you are granted a wish to transform yourself into a celebrity who will it be? Hmmm, I would transform into “Sarah Conner” that’s Linda Hamilton persona, in the Terminator movies. I know she is a fictional character. But I want to be as fierce as she is. LOL
- If you become invisible for a day, what would you like to do? I would go to a place where children are in danger and make it a point to see who was perpetrating the harm so that I had all I needed to rescue the children and prosecute the offender.
- What are the points on the basis of which you criticize a write up? I. I try to think what the reader needs as far as being strong spiritually, mentally and physically whole. 2. I read out loud what I have written to see if it sounds correctly. 3. I am not afraid of tossing the whole thing if it doesn’t feel natural.
- Given a chance to change the name of potato and tomato what would you name them? I would call the potato, starchie since as a low carber this veggie does not make it to my dinner plate because it translates into sugar, real quick. A tomato I would call Cupid, since tomatoes are fantastic for our heart health. What a silly question…LOL
- You believe in hard work or luck? Why? I believe in hard work not luck. I believe that it’s hard work and determination that open doors. Yes, sometimes things seem like luck on the surface but if you dig deeper you realize that it’s just a blessing manifesting because of all the necessary steps taken to make it happen. As a Christian I also believe that the Lord opens doors that no man can shut, nor luck.
- Food changes your mood. Yes or No and why? Yes, of course yes! I know from experience that when my food was pretty junkie I struggled with the blues. Now that I eat healthy those days are behind me, thank goodness! Lesson learned.
- All that glitters is not gold. Have you been in such a situation that compelled you to say this? Please elaborate. I have been in this situation many times actually. Sometimes, what on the surface looks like a great idea, is actually a terrible one. The idea of not judging a book by its cover is so true. So important to stay true to yourself and not follow all that glitters!
My 10 questions for the nominees:-
- Everyone has a kryptonite, what’s your weakness?
- What book are you currently reading, and why?
- What does a day in your life, look like for you?
- Tell us your earliest childhood memory.
- If you had five minutes to run out the door before disaster hits what would you take with you?
- What made you start blogging?
- Name your favorite movie and tell us why.
- If you could speak another language what would it be and why?
- Blue jeans or dress?
- 10.Name your favorite superhero.
My Nominees for the sisterhood of the world bloggers award are:- Check out their blogs and consider giving them a follow!
- Is it really that easy?
- Stories without Border.
- T H I M B E R L I N A
- The Avon Insider
- Goan Imports