One area that people struggle with when they are trying to lose weight is how to incorporate healthy snacks. In a low carb plan it’s important to plan your snacks as well as your meals. Without proper planning, you will inevitably get hungry and reach for the first thing you find. This is no way to stay on track and in fact a sure way to get derailed.
Take the time to make sure you plan your snacks and be ready when hunger strikes. I have included a list of the snacks we reach for to help keep us stay on track.
Healthy Low Carb Snacks
- Handful of Almonds
- Handful of Macadamia Nuts
- Assorted Cheeses cut in cubes or sticks.
- Cold Cuts roll-ups
- Celery with Peanut Butter
- Cheese Chips recipe here
- Whipped Cream with Strawberries
- Whipped Cream with Blueberries
- Whipped Cream with Raspberries
- Low Carb Ice cream (Breyers Makes a good one)
- Low Carb Ice Cream (I have several on our site just do a search)
- Sugar Free Gelatin recipe here
- Bulletproof coffee recipe here
- Pork Rinds
- One serving of any of the Low Carb Treats on our site
So get a handle on your snacks and begin to reap the health benefits of eating lower in carbs!
Have you been struggling to get into ketosis? Has it been a challenge to stay on a low carb diet? Allow us to introduce you to Keto/OS an exogenous ketone. Keto/OS is a state of the art supplement that raises blood ketones allowing you to get into therapeutic ketosis easier. Pick up your Keto/OS here Experience keto Affiliate Link