When I first started blogging I did not realize how many wonderful people I would get to meet in this arena. What started as a push from one of my girlfriends has become a beautiful and enriching experience. I love looking for new bloggers and long term pros alike. It’s simply fascinating to see what people are writing about and to be able to peek into their world.
What I never expected was that the blog community would be so supportive. Let’s face it I am a very small fish in this ocean of words. However, I am grateful for the privilege to blog and for each and every lovely follower. This is now the fifth award I have been presented and each has brought me a shrill of excitement.
I was nominated by Linda Fernandez for The Dragon’s Loyalty Award. Linda has a lovely blog full of exotic recipes and fabulous pictures. Go find out for yourself why I am honored that she would choose me here
To be recognized by other bloggers, is a thing of beauty. I take each and every award as gift and appreciate the encouragement.
HERE ARE THE RULES TO ACCEPT THIS AWARD.
DISPLAY THE AWARD CERTIFICATE ON YOUR WEBSITE ANNOUNCE YOUR WIN WITH A POST AND LINK TO WHOEVER PRESENTED YOUR AWARD.
AWARDS TO DESERVING BLOGGERS DROP THEM A COMMENT TO TIP THEM OFF AFTER YOU’VE LINKED THEM IN THE POST.
POST 7 INTERESTING THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF.
My 7 Interesting things about me are noted below
- Can you believe I have been happily married to my first and only boyfriend for 29 years? Yup, and we have two fabulous children together. Yes, it’s possible!
- I love my church! In fact, I enjoy serving every opportunity I can. My husband and I are community group pastors at Word of Faith Global Ministries and have the honor lead this ministry.
- I am an artist at heart and love all things creative. So grateful to have free license to spread my wings decorating and painting our home to my heart’s content!
- Ok so my hair has been every shade under the sun! Yeah, I embrace change and love that it keeps my hubby guessing je,je,je. I Really need to change my picture here since I have been a blonde for several months now.
- I love to experience different cultures and would happily travel all the time. In fact, I love the entire process. From packing my bags to arriving to a new city or country, I love it all. Well, maybe not the unpacking part.
- Just call me a beauty junkie! Love my makeup and you will rarely catch me without it. What can I say I will always be an 80’s girl.
- I believe in miracles. It would take a library to share how I have seen the hand of God countless times in so many lives including my own.
These are my nominees! I hope it brings them as much joy as it brought me.
Go check out these fabulous blogs and see why I am such a fan!