Let me introduce you to one of my dearest friends, Martha Avila. She and I have been friends for almost two decades. Her friendship is one of many I highly treasure.
Martha has been part of Fittoserve since its inception, in fact she even help come up with our name. If you have been blessed with our blog, you have Martha to thank. She gave me the push, ok maybe it was more like a shove, to write the blog. Had she not the blog would not exist today, I am fairly certain. So grateful for her constant encouragement to follow my dreams.
I love how God places people in our lives to help us grow. Martha has a beautiful ministry helping women who may be facing a crisis pregnancy. As president of Heartbeat of Miami her arms are always full serving our community. I know that we are connected so that I can help her stay strong and healthy for years to come, so she can finish the task God has entrusted her with. It’s my honor to assist her on her journey to wellness.
Today, she has shared her low carb fried “rice” substituting the rice for raw cauliflower. She is an amazing cook and I am pleased she took a moment out of her busy schedule to share a recipe with us.
Consider making a charitable donation to Heartbeat of Miami an organization close to my heart.
Low Carb Fried “Rice”
Serving Size 1 cup
15 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
35 minTotal Time
- 1 cauliflower head
- 3 eggs
- 8 ounces (1 cup) of shrimp
- 8 ounces (1 cup) of ham cut into 1 inch cubes
- 10 scallions finally chopped
- 6 sliced up mushrooms
- 1 zucchini chopped into small pieces
- 1 yellow squash chopped up small pieces
- 8 ounces (1 cup) bean sprouts
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- Black pepper to taste
- ¼ cup of Mongolian oil or oil of choice
- Asian powder seasoning to taste ( simple Asian Seasonings)
- ¾ cup of soy sauce or to taste (note that the addition of salt is not needed due to the soy sauce)
- In a very hot large skillet or wok place the Mongolian oil or oil of choice.
- Proceed to cook the ham, shrimp and set aside.
- Next add the diced vegetables, bean sprouts, scallions and garlic until well sautéed.
- Put all cooked ingredients in a mixing bowl and set aside.
- Scramble the three eggs and place in mixing bowl with the cooked ham, and vegetables.
- Then once all is cooked put all the ingredients back in the wok and add the raw cauliflower allowing it to steam lightly.
- Add the soy sauce until fully combined.
Looking for proven ways to stay committed to a low carb keto plan? Look no more! Allow me to introduce to you Keto//OS the first therapeutic ketone supplement that allows you to drink your ketones and put you into ketosis in under 59 minutes. You can now stay the course longterm with this amazing supplement. To be able to have ketosis on demand is simply a game-changer. I invite you to read more about the success we are seeing in our community group here.