Easy Low Carb Peanut Butter Fudge Bars!
Are you missing the combination of chocolate and peanut butter on your low carb keto diet? Well, these delicious low carb peanut butter fudge bars will satisfy that craving easily.
I decided to share my recipe for low carb peanut butter fudge bars because who doesn’t love the combination of peanut butter and chocolate? I mean honestly these besties were meant to live side by side as far as I am concerned.
Substitute Almond Butter For Peanut Butter Easily
Can’t have peanut butter ? Not a problem. I actually substitute the peanut butter for almond butter and the flavors go just as well together. So, if you have a peanut allergy or don’t include legumes in your diet, don’t let that deter you from this simple yet tasty recipe.
These low carb peanut butter fudge bars make a wonder low carb keto friendly treat. I personally love having some sort of dessert option at home for the family to enjoy and to share with friends that drop by.
No More Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups For Me
Do you know that before I made low carb keto a lifestyle, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups were a regular part of my life? Fast forward almost four years, and a real Reese cup hasn’t crossed my lips.
This by no means that I suddenly stopped loving the combination of peanut butter and chocolate. However, traditional chocolate and peanut butter bars no longer fit my lifestyle. So, a new healthier version needed to take it’s place.
I sure hope you will give these low carb peanut butter fudge bars a try.
Low Carb Peanut Butter Fudge Bars
Serving Size 1 bar
A low carb peanut butter fudge bar recipe.
10 minPrep Time
35 minCook Time
45 minTotal Time
- 2 sticks butter (softened)
- 2 cups of sugar substitute (I use Swerve)
- 1 pkg 8 oz softened cream cheese (softened)
- 5 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup peanut butter or almond butter all natural, no sugar added
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- ¼ cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter or almond butter
- ¼ cup of sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon of water
- Pre-heat oven 350 degrees
- In a large stand up mixer combine the 2 sticks of butter, 2 cups of sugar substitute, and 8 ounces of cream cheese.
- Once well combined and fluffy add the 1 cup of peanut butter or almond butter.
- To this mixture add the 5 eggs one at a time until fully incorporated.
- Next add the almond flour, baking powder, salt.
- Once fully combined set aside 1 cup of this batter and to it add the 1/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder, the ¼ of sugar substitute, 2 tablespoons of water and 2 tablespoons of peanut butter. (This makes the fudge swirl)
- Spread the peanut/almond batter onto a parchment paper lined 10X12 pan.
- Next add spoonful’s of the chocolate fudge batter onto the peanut/almond butter batter.
- Use a tooth pick to lightly swirl the fudge batter into the peanut/almond batter for a marbled effect.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 30-35 minutes or until lightly golden brown around the edges.
You can swap out the peanut butter for almond butter if you do not consume peanuts.
My Favorite Keto Hack To Help You Stay On Track!
Looking for proven ways to stay committed to a low carb keto plan? Well, look no more! Allow me to introduce to you Keto//OS the first therapeutic ketone supplement that allows you to drink your ketones and put you into ketosis in under 59 minutes.
That’s right, you can now drink ketones so that you can stay committed to the lifestyle easily.
To be able to have ketosis on demand is simply a game-changer. I invite you to read more about the success we are seeing in our community group here.
Not familiar with exogenous ketones? I’ve written an extensive review about why we endorse Keto//OS here. My post may help answer your questions. Wondering how it works? Watch this short 4 minute explainer video to learn the science behind Keto//OS
Please feel free to reach out to me with your questions regarding Keto//OS and the keto lifestyle.
For detail information on which plan can best suit your needs read more here.