When you can’t decide if you’re in the mood for cheesecake or brownies what do you do? Make a low carb version that’s a combination of the two, why of course! The conversation I was having with myself went something like this; Hmmmm, should I make a cheesecake today? Nah, I kind of feel like a brownie would quench my craving. Wait, what if I make a treat that has both deliciousness? And that my friends, is how this little gem came to be.
I could have easily just made one of my low carb cheesecakes or a brownie recipes. In the end, I decided on a whole new type of low carb treat that would give you the best of both worlds. It’s in moments like these, that I am happy to be a bit indecisive. I hope you appreciate that this girl is willing to step out of the box to keep creating recipes for you to love and make this lifestyle easier.
I’ve never been one to be stuck in a box so this recipe suits me just fine. Even if you’re not one to experiment often, I encourage you to give this recipe a whirl and be willing to share. Let’s keep showing the world that a low carb keto plan is not only doable, it’s a delicious way of eating.
Looking for proven ways to stay committed to a low carb keto plan? Look no more! Allow me to introduce to you Keto//OS the first therapeutic ketone supplement that allows you to drink your ketones and put you into ketosis in under 59 minutes. You can now stay the course longterm with this amazing supplement. To be able to have ketosis on demand is simply a game-changer. I invite you to read more about the success we are seeing in our community group here.
Reach out to us with your questions regarding Keto//OS. We are here to assist you on your journey to wellness and would love to help you get started.
Low Carb Cream Cheese Swirled Brownies
Low Carb Brownie Portion
3 ½ ounces of unsweetened baking chocolate
1 ¼ cup of butter
1 ½ cups of sugar substitute
1 cup of finely milled almond flour
1 teaspoon of baking powder
¼ teaspoon of sea salt
Low Carb Cream Cheese Swirl
8 ounces of cream cheese (room temperature)
1 tablespoon of almond flour
¼ cup of sugar substitute
½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
Instructions for Low Carb Cream Cheese Swirl
Add all the ingredients and mix well until fully combined. (set aside)
Instructions for Low Carb Cream Cheese Swirled Brownies
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease a 8 inch spring form pan.
- Melt the chocolate and butter either in top of a double boiler placed over simmering water. Or in a microwave in increments of 1 minute for a total of two. Stir well and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Add the chocolate butter mixer to the sugar substitute and mix well in a stand-up mixer, until well blended.
- Add the vanilla and eggs one at a time and combine well. Lastly, add the almond flour, baking powder and salt and stir.
- Add the brownie batter to the pan and spread evenly.
- Pour the low carb cream cheese swirl to the top of the low carb brownie
- Bake in a pre-heated oven for about 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Allow to fully cool before slicing and eating. Must be stored in the refrigerator.
Enjoy in good health!