Low Carb Pumpkin Streusel Cupcakes for the win!
It was about time to add another low carb keto-friendly pumpkin recipe to the mix. Can I assure you that these Low Carb Pumpkin Streusel Cupcakes will not disappoint? Each cupcake is packed with pumpkin spice goodness and true to my way of baking they are simple to make.
These Low Carb Pumpkin Cupcakes have a generous streusel topping, because as you may know by now this girl LOVES coffee cakes. Which is why I wanted to make a low carb pumpkin cupcake that was easy to create, and transport just in time for the holidays.
Low Carb Keto Friendly Coffee Cake In A Portable Cupcake
One bite of these Low Carb Pumpkin Streusel Cupcakes, and you will have to agree that eating this way is a delicious breeze. If you are feeling deprived while eating keto, you need to pull up a chair and start reading my blog 😉
Keto Goes Mainstream
Honestly, I must tell you how much I love how mainstream it has become to do a low carb ketogenic diet. Gone are the days that it took endless hours to find a decent resource. You can now find countless low carb keto recipes that are worth trying and an array of solid good advice to make low carb keto not just a diet but a lifestyle. My go to place for the science aspect is of course Ketogenic.com . They have a wealth of information to assist you. It’s my hope that you will visit their amazing site and continue to come to our blog for easy low carb keto recipes.
Low Carb Coffee Cake For Breakfast Or Snack
What’s neat about these Low carb pumpkin streusel cupcakes, is that they can be enjoyed any time of day. Have as meal for a quick breakfast or snack. Why not make two batches and freeze one? While one is in the oven you can make the other. This way you are armed and ready for unexpected company during the holiday season.
Personally, I can’t get over how fast the holiday season has come. Well, I have good news for you, if you are wondering how you will face the holiday food temptation, you have nothing to worry about. That’s right, because I have several wonderful easy recipes already on the blog and others yet to be revealed. What’s more I have a few great low carb keto holiday tips up my sleeve which will make it easier to say no to holiday food temptations.
Hope During The Holidays
The holidays can be a bitter sweet season for many, and this includes me. After all we can’t help but think of the holidays without facing the fact that we have loved ones that will no longer be seated at the table. I am grateful for the peace that God provides me. It’s His assurance that brings me comfort that I will see them again. What’s more, it allows me to cherish the memories we shared, while still creating new ones. Knowing full well that it is what they would have wanted. I like to tell others that the best way we can honor the memory of our loved ones that left us too soon, is to live our best life and guard their advice close to our hearts.
Products from Amazon.com
I really can’t explain it, but as I busily prepare for holiday meals I can sense that my loved ones are looking down from above cheering me on. I encourage you to seek the joy that only Christ can bring as you enter into the holiday season. I know it’s what makes it possible to fully embrace them.
Low Carb Pumpkin Streusel Cupcakes
Serving Size 1 cupcake
A delicious low carb pumpkin streusel cupcake recipe. This recipes features a large crumb topping.
20 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
40 minTotal Time
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup of coconut flour
- 1 ½ tablespoons baking powder
- 3 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of pumpkin spice
- 1 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter softened
- 1 3/4 cup sugar substitute
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup of almond flour (I used finely milled)
- ½ cup of coconut flour
- ½ cup of sugar substitute (I used Swerve)
- 1 cup of your favorite low carb nuts (I used a combination of 3/4 cup slivered almonds, 1/4 pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup (1 stick) cold butter sliced thinly
- 1 teaspoons of ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of pumpkin spice
- ¼ teaspoon of sea salt
- (1 tablespoon of streusel mix per cupcake)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line your muffin pans with 16 cupcake liners.
- Streusel topping: In a small bowl, combine the sugar substitute, almond flour, coconut flour, pecan nuts, salt, cinnamon and pumpkin spice.
- To the dry ingredients add the thinly sliced cold butter and cut in the butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Set aside.
- Cupcake batter: In a large mixing bowl, softened butter, sugar substitute until light and fluffy.
- To this add the eggs.
- Next add the pumpkin puree. Mix until fully incorporated.
- Lastly add the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, salt and spices.
- Add the batter in spoonfuls to the cupcake lined muffin pans.
- Bake cupcakes for 20 minutes or until the crumbs are lightly browned and an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
If you have been struggling to get into ketosis, hit a plateau that doesn’t seem to budge, consider using Keto//OS by doing so you will naturally elevate your ketones and this means you will see a major reduction in appetite, carb cravings, and sustained energy. This makes the low carb keto lifestyle a viable sustainable option. We are seeing how this all natural powerful supplement is helping so many of our Fittoserve Group Community.
I encourage you to watch this short 4 minute explainer video to learn the science behind Keto//OS
Feel free to reach out to us with your questions regarding Keto//os and the keto lifestyle. We can even schedule a phone call and coach you for free when you make a 15, 20, or 30 day purchase.
For detail information on which plan can best suit your needs read more here.