My low carb chocolate marble fat bombs are an easy and delicious way to add more healthy fats to your diet. I think we can all agree that creating low carb keto treats without the use on an oven is convenient. After all the idea is to make something that is easy to make and reach for when you need a little something to tie you over.
Although my recipes are pretty straight forward, I still have those who consider themselves “oven” challenged. So today I decided to keep things super simple. If you are familiar with my Low Carb Keto Chocolate Bark recipe, you know what a fan I am of fat bombs. A dose of healthy fat wrapped up in a treat is a win-win in my book.
I took my basic Low Carb Chocolate Bark and brought it up a notch, by adding a low carb cream cheese swirl to the mix. It’s perfect for when you want a quick little something sweet minus all the fuss that comes with baking.
Because of the coconut oil in this recipe, this fat bomb will need to remain in the freezer.
Fat bombs are a great way to keep your hunger at bay and speed up your metabolism. Which is why having coconut oil every day makes so much sense on a low carb keto diet.
No excuses non-bakers! You now can make a low carb treat that is readily available.
Low Carb Chocolate Marble Fat Bombs
Serving Size 1 fat bomb
A low carb chocolate and cream cheese fat bomb
15 minPrep Time
2 hrCook Time
2 hr, 15 Total Time
- 3/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 3 tbs unsweetened dark cocoa powder
- 4 tbs sugar substitute of your choice
- 3 oz. sliced or chopped almonds (I use nuts that are salted with sea salt. If using unsalted nuts add 1/4 tsp. of sea salt this enhances the flavor.
- 1 oz chopped cashews
- 8 ounce package of softened cream cheese
- 1 pint of heavy whipping cream
- 1 ½ cups of sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon of sea salt
- Heat up the oil in the microwave for about 30 seconds.
- Mix in the cocoa powder, sugar substitute, blend until sugar dissolves.
- Next add the almonds and cashews.
- Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add the sugar substitute, vanilla extract and mix until fully combined. Lastly, add the heavy whipping cream and beat until soft peaks form.
- Gently fold the low carb chocolate bark into the cream cheese mix.
- Do not fully incorporate the batter, allow for chocolate marbling to occur.
- Pour mixture to a parchment paper lined 8”x 10” cookie sheet. Sprinkle ¼ teaspoon of sea salt over the entire surface. Place your cookie sheet into the freezer for at least 2 hours or until the fat bomb sheet is solid. Next with a sharp knife cut into individual slices. Place your sliced fat bombs into a freezer bag. Enjoy in good health!
Looking for proven ways to stay committed to a low carb keto plan? Look no more! Allow me to introduce to you Keto//OS the first therapeutic ketone supplement that allows you to drink your ketones and put you into ketosis in under 59 minutes. You can now stay the course longterm with this amazing supplement. To be able to have ketosis on demand is simply a game-changer. I invite you to read more about the success we are seeing in our community group here.